The general eligibility criteria that imply to this scholarship include –
- You must be resident of West Bengal.
- You must be pursuing studies at the post-madhyamik level and onwards at an educational West Bengal after passing out from a state board, the council of secondary/higher Madrasah education or a state university.
- Family income should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
DOCUMENTS NEED TO UPLOAD
- Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent.
- Marksheet of last Board / Council / College / University Examination
- Income certificate of family issued by Jt. BDO/BDO (rural areas)/executive Officer (Minicipality)Deputy Commissioner (Corporation)/Group-A Gazetted Officer (not application for kanyashree applicants)
- Domicile Certificate as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Ration Card/Certificate issued by Concerned authority.
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (First page) containing active account number and OFS code.